Our dedication to educating the whole child begins in PreK. Our nurturing staff will work to ensure that your child’s first and most important learning experience is rich, engaging and fun. Our PreK is a Kindergarten-readiness program for 4 year-olds. It is dynamic, energetic, and individualized for each student’s social-emotional, academic, and spiritual growth. Our program has space for 40 children. Each class will have up to 20 students with one teacher and one instructional aide.
2024-25 School Year- Apply Now!
We are now accepting PreK applications through December 15th 2023! For more information about the admissions process, age eligibility, enrollment priority, and requirements, please see our admissions process and information.
- Responsive, individualized curriculum that promotes academic and social kindergarten readiness and spiritual growth
- Hands-on environment designed to engage diverse learners
- Project work that integrates math, science, and literacy as well as active and creative play
- Emphasis on cooperation, respect, responsibility, and community
- Specialist-led classes for music, drama, P.E. and library
- Playground and natural outdoor classroom extension
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations, events, and ASB Student Buddy Mentorship Program
Class runs for 8:30am -12:30pm Monday through Friday. We offer an optional extended care from 12:30pm – 5:30pm for families that prefer a later pick-up. Families may select from a 3 or 5 day a week aftercare and are billed monthly for the additional cost. A one month commitment is required for aftercare.
Age EligibilityChildren must be at least 4 years old by August 31st to apply. Applicants that are 5 years of age by August 31st, will be processed as Kindergarten applicants.
Kindergarten applicants will be screened using the Gesell Developmental Observation. This screening helps identify a developmental age for each student and offers context about Kindergarten-readiness. Once assessed, our staff will make a grade level recommendation of either PreK or Kindergarten best suited for the student’s needs. Grade level admissions offers will be based on our professional recommendation.
Tuition Rates for 2023-24
- Tuition $7,940
- Registration/Materials Fee $175
- Pre-K Extended Care $450 per month, 3 days a week 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Pre-K Extended Care $750 per month, 3 days a week 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Pre-K Extended Care $600 per month, 5 days a week 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Pre-K Extended Care $1,000 per month, 5 days a week 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- A minimum of 17.5 service hours to the school or parish every year
- Support of the walkathon $125 per student or $250 per family (donation requests are sent to friends and family)
- A donation to the school auction with a value of at least $200
- A signed pledge form for the school’s Annual Fund (tax deductible donation)