Our dedication to educating the whole child begins in Pre-K. Our nurturing staff will work to ensure that your child’s first and most important learning experience is rich, engaging and fun. Our Pre-K is a Kindergarten-readiness program for 4 turning 5 year-olds. It is dynamic, energetic, and individualized for each student’s social-emotional, academic, and spiritual growth. Our program has space for 40 children. Each class will have up to 20 students with one teacher and one instructional aide.
- Responsive, individualized curriculum that promotes academic and social kindergarten readiness and spiritual growth
- Hands-on environment designed to engage diverse learners
- Project work that integrates math, science, and literacy as well as active and creative play
- Emphasis on cooperation, respect, responsibility, and community
- Specialist-led classes for music, drama, P.E. and library
- Playground and natural outdoor classroom extension
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations, events, and ASB Student Buddy Mentorship Program
Class runs for 8:30am -12:30pm Monday through Friday. We offer an optional extended care from 12:30pm – 3:30pm for families that prefer an afternoon pick-up. Families may select from a 3 or 5 day a weeks aftercare and are billed monthly for the additional cost. A one month commitment is required for aftercare.
Age EligibilityStudents must be at least 4 years old by August 31st to apply. All Pre-K applicants that are age eligible for Kindergarten, or 5 years of age by August 31st, are required to participate in an incoming Kindergarten Gesell Observation and assessment. This screening is not an evaluation or test, nor is it used as a factor in admission. The screening helps identify a developmental age for each student and offers context about Kindergarten-readiness. Once assessed, our staff will make a grade level recommendation best suited for the student’s needs.
Tuition Rates for 2020-21
- Tuition $7,080
- Registration/Materials Fee $175
- Extended Care $450 per month, 3 days a week 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Extended Care $600 per month, 5 days a week 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- A minimum of 18 service hours to the school or parish every year
- Support of the walkathon $125 per student or $250 per family (donation requests are sent to friends and family)
- A donation to the school auction with a value of at least $100
- A signed pledge form for the school’s Annual Fund (tax deductible donation)