Who We Are
Assumption-St. Bridget School is a vibrant, PreK-8th grade school with a 70-year tradition of academic excellence and supoprtive community. We welcome families who are seeking an excellent PreK-8th grade education for their children, rooted in the Catholic tradition and values. At ASB School, we are driven by our:
- Committment to maximizing the spiritual, emotional and academic potential of each student,
- Dedication to meeting the diverse ways in which students learn, and
- Belief in guiding students toward self-advocacy, personal responsibility & meaningful engagement with local and global communities
We have limited openings for 2017-18 in Kindergarten and grades 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6. To learn more about ASB, please join us for an Open House on October 26 or November 7, 2017 and February 1, 2018.
All events begin with coffee & light refreshments at 9:00am, followed by student-led tours. Principal Kathleen Conklin will lead an information session from 10:00-10:30am, featuring Q&A with a Faculty/Student panel.
Prospective families, parishioners, alumni & neighbors are always welcome to join us for a Tuesday Tour at 9am each week (no RSVP required). We also offer tours that fit best with your schedule; please contact Director of Admissions Kelley Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 206.524.7452 x5133 to arrange time to visit and experience the energy & spirit of ASB.
Applications for PreK and Kindergarten are due December 20, 2017. We accept applications for grades 1-8 throughout the year.
- October 19 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pmThu19
- October 20 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFri20
- October 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amThu26
- October 29 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm at St. Bridget’s Social HallSun29
- November 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am at Bryant CafeThu2
- November 2 @ 7:00 pm at Assumption ChurchThu2
- November 4 @ 5:00 pm at Assumption ChurchSat4
- November 5 @ 8:30 am at Assumption ChurchSun5
- November 5 @ 9:30 am at St. Bridget’s ChurchSun5
- November 6 @ 8:30 amMon6