Assumption-St. Bridget School is the parish school for both Assumption and St. Bridget parishes in NE Seattle. We welcome families who are seeking an excellent education for their children, rooted in our Catholic faith and values.
For the 2016-17 school year, we have openings in Kindergarten and grades 1, 3, and 5 . We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 academic year, and anticipate openings in 2nd, 4th and 6th grades. We host Open House Events in October, November and January, and we encourage you to attend one of these events. In addition, we welcome tours anytime, so please contact Director of Admissions, Kelley Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206.524.7452 x5133 to schedule time to visit and feel the energy & spirit of ASB “in action”.
- April 30 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm at The HUB at UWSun30
- May 4 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pmThu4
- May 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Assumption Parish GymFri5
- May 7 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm at St. Bridget’s Social HallSun7
- May 7 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm at Assumption ChurchSun7