In honor of Valentine's Day and Black History month you have the opportunity to celebrate your love of reading and your commitment to making a difference in the lives of others this year by purchasing books from our online Scholastic Book Fair. Consider purchasing an extra book and writing an anonymous message of love inside the cover. Ms. Prewitt will collect these and deliver them to an organization working to make a difference in the lives of Seattle youth. Additionally, all proceeds will go to purchase more books for this organization.
Assumption - St. Bridget School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Inspired to Learn, Called to Serve, Prepared to Lead
Now enrolling for the fall. Join us March 5th at 12pm for a Pre-K virtual Open House. RSVP to email@example.com Pre-K at ASB is a Kindergarten-readiness program for 4 turning 5 year-olds. It is dynamic, energetic, and individualized for each student’s social-emotional, academic, and spiritual growth.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new state of the art building addition completed in the fall of 2020. This project was created to accommodate the tremendous growth of ASB over the last few decades and to prepare us for the future generations to come.
At A Glance
- Tradition of academic excellence since 1947
- 2 classrooms per grade, max 30 students
- 25% of staff are alumni
- 500+ students
- 1:15 Teacher to Student Ratio
- Faith community welcoming to all religions & backgrounds
- Dedicated to meeting the diverse ways in which students learn
- Comprehensive Arts Education. Music, Drama & Art
- CYO sports, and after school clubs
- Engaged & supportive parent community
- Social & emotional student support
- Consistently high test scores