Service is an important part of our students' educational experience. In honor of Valentine's Day, ASB students did crafts with residents at Ida Culver House, created care packages for children in foster care, and wrote cards for our neighbors.
Assumption - St. Bridget School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Inspired to Learn, Called to Serve, Prepared to Lead
On Ash Wednesday, ASB students honored the start of the Lenten season with our Filled with Faith Day. Our students celebrated and learned about their faith through a prayer service and times for learning, prayer, reflection, and a special Buddy lunch and recess. They concluded the day with an extended Family Group session when our 8th grade students presented on the significance of Ash Wednesday, Lent, and Easter.
Our Kindergarten classes honored 100 days of school with a grade-level party. They practiced their counting skills and celebrated all they've learned this year. Our students are 100 days brighter!
Five of our middle school basketball teams made it to the CYO Playoffs this month. Our 6th grade girls and 8th girls teams won their final games to become the CYO Champions. Way to go, Bulldogs!
We're excited to announce that we are expanding our campus with the purchase of the Dominican Sisters' convent that will be a huge asset to our future strategic planning.
At A Glance
- Tradition of academic excellence since 1947
- 2 classrooms per grade, max 30 students
- 500+ students
- New state-of-the-art addition
- 1:15 Teacher to Student Ratio
- Faith community welcoming to all religions & backgrounds
- Dedicated to meeting the diverse ways in which students learn
- Comprehensive Arts Education. Music, Drama & Art
- CYO sports, and after school clubs
- Engaged & supportive parent community
- Social & emotional student support
- Consistently high test scores