Since 1947, we have partnered with parents to provide an excellent education rooted in Catholic values and social justice teachings. At ASB, we strive to develop future leaders who are Inspired to Learn, Called to Serve, and Prepared to Lead.
Admissions Process & Information
- Inquire- request information about grade level availability
- Visit- join us for a tour of campus
- Apply Online
- Submit documents from the Application Checklist below
- Student Shadow Day- scheduled after application is received and reviewed by out Student Success Team
- Acceptance Offer and Tuition Deposit of $1,000 (applied to your tuition payment plan)
- Enrollment -March
- Tuition is paid over ten months May through February
Application Document Checklist
Children must be five years old on or before August 31st to apply. Kindergarten applicants will be screened using the Gesell Developmental Observation. This screening helps identify a developmental age for each student and offers context about Kindergarten-readiness. Once assessed, our staff will make a grade level recommendation of either Pre-K or Kindergarten best suited for the student’s needs. Grade-level admissions offers will be based on our professional recommendation.
- Current families with siblings already in the school
- Parish families without siblings in the school
- Out-of-parish Catholic families (including Orthodox)
- Non-Catholic families
In the event that space is not available for all parish and school families seeking admission, spaces are divided equally between Assumption and St. Bridget parishes. The pastor of each parish determines which children to admit. In these decisions, priority is given to families that are currently active participants in the faith and community life of the parish.
- Incoming Kindergarten students are screened in January using the Gesell Developmental Observation. Through this screening, teachers can identify the developmental ages of students. ASB offers this screening at no charge to families. It provides parents and teachers with information about the child’s readiness for Kindergarten, and it helps the teachers plan appropriate instruction for the students.
- Applicants for 1st through 8th grade will be scheduled for a Shadow Day. During that day the student can experience life as an ASB student, and our staff can administer a grade level assessment.
- To qualify as an active parishioner and be eligible for In-Parish tuition, a family must be registered members of Assumption or St. Bridget Parish, attend Mass regularly, support the parish through sacrificial giving, and participate in parish life.