Since 1947, we have partnered with parents to provide an excellent education rooted in Catholic values and social justice teachings. At ASB, we strive to develop future leaders who are Inspired to Learn, Called to Serve, and Prepared to Lead.
Admissions Process & Information
- Inquire- request information about grade level availability
- Visit- join us for a virtual tour of campus
- Apply Online
- Submit documents from the Application Checklist below
- Student Shadow Day/ Virtual assessment- scheduled after application is received
- Acceptance Offer and Tuition Deposit of $1,000 (applied to your tuition payment plan)
- Enrollment and Registration March-April
- Tuition is paid over ten months May through February
- Current/Previous Report Card, for grades 1st-8th
- Standardized Test Scores, for grades 1st-8th
- Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Results, if applicable
- Forward Release of Records Request to student's current school, if applicable
- Parish Reflection Form, for parishioners at Assumption or St. Bridget Parish
- Pre-Kindergarten students must be at least four years old on or before August 31st. ASB PreK is designed for students 4-and-5-years-old. All Pre-K applicants that are age eligible for Kindergarten, or 5 years of age by August 31st, are required to participate in an incoming Kindergarten Gesell Observation and assessment. This screening is not an evaluation or test, nor is it used as a factor in admission. The screening helps identify a developmental age for each student and offers context about Kindergarten-readiness. Once assessed, our staff will make a grade level recommendation best suited for the student’s needs.
Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before August 31st.
- Current families with siblings already in the school
- Parish families without siblings in the school
- Out-of-parish Catholic families (including Orthodox)
- Non-Catholic families
In the event that space is not available for all parish and school families seeking admission, spaces are divided equally between Assumption and St. Bridget parishes. The pastor of each parish determines which children to admit. In these decisions, priority is given to families that are currently active participants in the faith and community life of the parish.
- Incoming Kindergarten students are screened in February and March using the Gesell Developmental Observation. Through this screening, teachers can identify the developmental ages of students, which often differs from their chronological ages. ASB offers this screening at no charge to families. It provides parents and teachers with information about the child’s readiness for kindergarten, and it helps the teachers plan appropriate instruction for the students.
- Transfer students are encouraged to schedule a shadow day. During that day the student can experience life as an ASB student, and our staff can administer a grade level assessment.
- To qualify as an active parishioner and be eligible for In-Parish tuition, a family must be registered members of Assumption or St. Bridget Parish, attend Mass regularly, support the parish through sacrificial giving, and participate in parish life.