Our program meets Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 12:30pm and has space for 40 children. Each class will have up to 20 students with one teacher and one instructional aide. Students must be at least 4 years old by August 31st to apply.
- Responsive, individualized curriculum that promotes academic and social kindergarten readiness and spiritual growth
- Hands-on environment designed to engage diverse learners
- Project work that integrates math, science, and literacy as well as active and creative play
- Emphasis on cooperation, respect, responsibility, and community
- Specialist-led classes for music, drama, P.E. and library
- Playground and natural outdoor classroom extension
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations, events, and ASB Student Buddy Program