Drama is part of our arts curriculum taught to all students from kindergarten through eighth grade at Assumption-St. Bridget School.
Our drama program:
- Enables students to discover their creative abilities.
- Inspires students to strive for excellence.
- Exposes students to a variety of artistic mediums that challenge them to discover new ideas and perspectives.
- Enhances other areas of learning.
- Enriches creativity and artistic collaboration.
Our goal is to give students a positive drama experience while building self confidence and craftsmanship for life-long learning.