The Assumption-St. Bridget (ASB) sports program operates under The Archdiocese of Seattle’s Catholic Youth Organization athletic program. We comply with the rules and guidelines of the CYO program.
The ASB sports program is directed by ASB’s Principal and Athletic Director. All participants in the sports program are expected to follow the rules as set forth in the ASB Athletic Handbook. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of the opportunity to participate in the ASB program, or a lesser sanction.
Changes to the Athletic Handbook may be made at the discretion of the Principal or Athletic Director, at any time.
The Assumption-St. Bridget athletic program supports the mission of the school in augmenting learning opportunities in the Catholic tradition, supporting the building of a faith community, and developing the moral thinking and the ethical spirit of students via an athletic program that consistently encourages participation, works towards competitive success, strives to develop athletic skills, and supports the values of good sportsmanship for all student athletes, coaches and spectators.
Our program goals are:
- Accessible and affordable opportunities to participate in the sports program
- Progression from initial participation to development of high levels of achievement
- Committed and effective volunteer coaches who support the Catholic mission of ASB
- A program that serves and inspires students, coaches and fans
- Celebration of the ASB program within a faith community that values good sportsmanship at all times
ASB Director of Athletics, Dylan Pouley – firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB School Athletics Handbook
ASB 2017-2018 Sports Coordinators
|Soccer||Aug – Nov (Register in Spring)||K-5th
|Cross Country||Sept – Oct (Register in Spring)||K – 8th||David Graves|
|Basketball||Nov – Jan||4th – 8th||TBD|
|Volleyball||Jan – April||5th – 8th||Emilie O’Connor|
|Track and Field||March – May||4th – 8th||David Cullop|
|Baseball||March – May||5th – 8th||Eric Simmons 7th/8th