- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, with a Minor in Education, Learning and Societies from University of Washington.
- Masters of Arts in Elementary Education with an Endorsement in English Language Learners from The College of William & Mary.
- Special Education Fellow through the Capital Teaching Residency at KIPP DC:
- Certificated Teacher in Washington State in:
- Elementary Education (K-6th)
- Early Childhood Education (PreK-2nd)
- Special Education (K-12th)
- Slingerland Trained (Year One)
At ASB Since
August 2017. However, I’ve been a full time classroom teacher since 2012.
Why I became an Educator
I was blessed with many fantastic teachers growing up, which helped shape me into the person that I am today. Through volunteer work at the University of Washington I found my passion in life is working in education. I teach because I want to ensure each student has the opportunity to go to and through college, be an active member of our community, and achieve their dreams.
“First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” Walt Disney