The 2019 Walkathon is April 12, 2019
What’s the Walkathon?
An ASB fundraiser that involves our students to actively participate in supporting their school. Friends and family donate to the students who will walk – or jog – around our block.
What’s our goal?
$50,000 is our goal this year. Funds raised go into our operating budget and help fund teacher salaries, student success services, enrichment classes and so much more!
What’s the commitment?
We recommend that ASB families donate and/or raise $100 per child. We are striving for 100% participation!
How to Donate?
Find your student’s pledge page link here and share with family and friends!
Contests and Free Dress!
- Every student that participates gets a free dress coupon!
- The top 5 students win a Garmin to keep tracking their steps!
- The class that raises the most money gets a pizza party sponsored by the Ridge NE!
- The runner-up class gets a doughnut and pajama party sponsored by Top Pot Doughnuts!
- If we meet our $50,000 goal, all families are entered into a drawing to “Dunk the Principal!” 5 students will be chosen to dunk Principal Conklin.
Thanks for your support and Go Bulldogs!
Thank you to our Walkathon Chairs – Sydnie Taylor-Vance & Jamie Bergman
Walkathon Logo Contest Winner, Elena Lovejoy, 7th Grade
Thank you to our Event Sponsor, Sydnie Taylor-Vance Homes
Questions? Email email@example.com.