In the fall of 2015, Assumption-St. Bridget School hired Optimus Fundraising to assess our capacity and readiness for a major fundraising campaign that would expand and upgrade school facilities. Optimus completed this study in the spring of 2016. They answered the following questions for us:
- What is a feasible campaign goal for ASB?
- What is the recommended timeline for this campaign to unfold?
- What kind of campaign structure is recommended to reach our goal?
Optimus conducted 51 confidential, in-person interviews with 80 individuals and surveyed the greater ASB community. The results were extraordinarily positive:
- 84% ‘agreed’ or ‘strongly agreed’ with the proposed plans
- 82% had a ‘favorable’ reaction to a campaign
- 94% indicated a willingness to make a financial gift to the campaign
- Similarly positive response from online participants
Assumption-St. Bridget School is now in the very early stages of planning our next steps to launch this campaign. A parent information was held on Monday, May 23. If you could not make this meeting, please click ASB Parent EngagementMay2016 to review the powerpoint presentation.
If you have any questions about this project, please ask!