In the fall of 2015, Assumption-St. Bridget School hired Optimus Fundraising to assess our capacity and readiness for a major fundraising campaign that would expand and upgrade school facilities. Optimus completed this study in the spring of 2016. They answered the following questions for us:
- What is a feasible campaign goal for ASB?
- What is the recommended timeline for this campaign to unfold?
- What kind of campaign structure is recommended to reach our goal?
Optimus conducted 51 confidential, in-person interviews with 80 individuals and surveyed the greater ASB community. The results were extraordinarily positive:
- 84% ‘agreed’ or ‘strongly agreed’ with the proposed plans
- 82% had a ‘favorable’ reaction to a campaign
- 94% indicated a willingness to make a financial gift to the campaign
- Similarly positive response from online participants
Assumption-St. Bridget School is now in the very early stages of planning our next steps to launch this campaign.
If you have any questions about this project, please ask!