At Assumption-St. Bridget School, our dedication to educating the whole child begins in PreK. Our nurturing staff will work to ensure that your child’s first and most important learning experience is rich, engaging and fun. Beginning with PreK, Assumption-St. Bridget School strives to develop future leaders who are Inspired to Learn, Called to Serve, and Prepared to Lead.
Join us for an Open House!
November 14, 2018 and January 31, 2019. Student-led tours begin at 9:00am, followed by an information session from 10:00-10:30am, led by Principal Kathleen Conklin. If you have questions, please contact our Director of Admissions, Kelley Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206.593.5133.
- PreK classes for 4-and-5-year-olds
- Integrated lessons emphasizing math, science and literacy, as well as active and creative play
- Dedicated, reflective teachers and a maximum 1:10 teacher/student ratio
- Responsive, individualized curriculum promoting academic & social Kindergarten-readiness
- Hands-on classroom environment designed to stimulate diverse learners
- Specialist-led classes in music, PE, drama and library
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations and events, as well as ASB’s “student buddy” program to strengthen the sense of belonging to a broader community
- Dedicated outdoor play space for PreK students
Class time: 8:30am – 12:30pm, Monday-Friday
PreK Extended Care Options: 12:30pm – 3:30pm, Monday-Friday. Families select from 3-and 5-day/week Extended Day schedules. Please email Mrs. Ingebretsen at email@example.com for a PreK Extended Care registration form.
2018-19 Tuition Per Student: $6,330