At Assumption-St. Bridget School, our dedication to educating the whole child begins in PreK. Our nurturing staff will work to ensure that your child’s first and most important learning experience is rich, engaging and fun. Beginning with PreK, Assumption-St. Bridget School strives to develop future leaders who are Inspired to Learn, Called to Serve, and Prepared to Lead.
If you have questions, please email our Enrollment and Advancement Officer, Kaitlyn Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206.693.5131.
- Pre-K classes for 4-turning 5-year-old students
- Kindergarten readiness program
- Integrated lessons emphasizing math, science and literacy, as well as active and creative play
- Dedicated, reflective teachers and a maximum 1:10 teacher/student ratio
- Responsive, individualized curriculum promoting academic & social Kindergarten-readiness
- Hands-on classroom environment designed to stimulate diverse learners
- Specialist-led classes in music, PE, drama and library
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations and events, as well as student buddy program to strengthen the sense of belonging to a broader community
- Dedicated outdoor play space for Pre-K students
Class time: 8:30am – 12:30pm, Monday-Friday
PreK Extended Care Options: 12:30pm – 3:30pm, Monday-Friday. Families select from 3-and 5-day/week Extended Day schedules. Please email Mrs. Ingebretsen at email@example.com to register for PreK Extended Care.
2019-20 Tuition Per Student: $6,710
2019-20 PreK Extended Care 5-day/week Per Student: $600
2019-20 PreK Extended Care 3-day/week Per Student: $450
Now Accepting Applications for the 2021-2022 school year
All Pre-K applicants that are age eligible for Kindergarten, or 5 years of age by August 31st, are required to participate in an incoming Kindergarten Gesell Observation and assessment. This screening is not an evaluation or test, nor is it used as a factor in admission. The screening helps identify a developmental age for each student and offers context about Kindergarten-readiness. Once assessed, our staff will make a grade level recommendation best suited for the students needs.