- Inquire- Request information about grade level availability
- Visit- join us for a tour of campus
- Student Shadow Day for grades 1st-8th, scheduled after application is received (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Enrollment and Registration
ASB School uses these priorities in allocating spaces for students:
- Current families with siblings already in the school
- Parish families without siblings in the school
- Out-of-parish Catholic families (including Orthodox)
- Non-Catholic families
In the event that space is not available for all parish and school families seeking admission, spaces are divided equally between Assumption and St. Bridget parishes. The pastor of each parish determines which children to admit. In these decisions, priority is given to families that are currently active participants in the faith and community life of the parish.
All Pre-K applicants that are age eligible for Kindergarten, or 5 years of age by August 31st, are required to participate in an incoming Kindergarten Gesell Observation and assessment. This screening is not an evaluation or test, nor is it used as a factor in admission. The screening helps identify a developmental age for each student and offers context about Kindergarten-readiness. Once assessed, our staff will make a grade level recommendation best suited for the students needs.
For families applying for grades 1-8, the same admissions priorities are used when space becomes available. These families are also asked to submit their child’s most recent report card and standardized test scores and/or academic assessments. from his/her current school. We encourage prospective students to visit ASB for a shadow day, and depending on the student’s age, the principal may request an interview with the student and/or parents.