- Responsive, individualized curriculum that promotes academic and social kindergarten readiness and spiritual growth
- Hands-on environment designed to engage diverse learners
- Project work that integrates math, science, and literacy as well as active and creative play
- Emphasis on cooperation, respect, responsibility, and community
- Specialist-led classes for music, drama, P.E. and library
- Playground and natural outdoor classroom extension
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations, events, and ASB Student Buddy Program
Our PreK class has space for 20 children with two full-time teachers (one teacher and one instructional aide). Students must be at least 4 years old by August 31st.
PreK classes meet Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
About the Teachers
Alyssa Ingebretsen is an experienced Lead PreK teacher, and brings many years teaching experience driven by a passion for early learning, child development and family studies. Instructional Aide Kay MacVicar rounds out our dynamic PreK team, with her 12 years teaching experience!
2018-19 Annual Tuition
Registration/Materials Fee $175
PreK Extended Care Program
We were thrilled to launch our fully-licensed PreK Extended Care Program during the 2017-18 school year! To better suit the needs of working parents, we now offer 3-and-5-day options for after school care, available from 12:30pm – 3:30pm. Please email Mrs. Ingebretsen at email@example.com for registration information.
It is the policy of Assumption-St. Bridget School that children of any parish family may attend school (space permitting) regardless of their ability to pay tuition. Parish families may apply for financial aid after receiving an admission to ASB – please see the Tuition Assistance tab for details.
PreK Family Obligations
- A minimum of 18 service hours to the school or parish every year
- Support of the walkathon in the fall
- A donation to the school auction with a value of at least $100
- A signed pledge form for the school’s Annual Fund (tax deductible donation)