- Responsive, individualized curriculum that promotes academic and social kindergarten readiness and spiritual growth
- Hands-on environment designed to engage diverse learners
- Project work that integrates math, science, and literacy as well as active and creative play
- Emphasis on cooperation, respect, responsibility, and community
- Specialist-led classes for music, drama, P.E. and library
- Playground and natural outdoor classroom extension
- Participation in school-wide liturgies, celebrations, events, and ASB Student Buddy Program
Our PreK class has space for 20 children with one teacher and one instructional aide. Students must be 4 or 5 years old by August 31st.
Classes meet five days a week from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
About the Teacher
Mrs. Alyssa Ingebretsen is a current student of the University of Washington where she is nurturing her passion for early learning, development and family studies. You can send her questions or comments through email.
Registration/Materials Fee $175
It is the policy of Assumption-St. Bridget School that children of any parish family may attend school (space permitting) regardless of their ability to pay tuition. Families may apply for financial aid after receiving an admission to ASB – please see the Tuition Assistance tab for details.
PreK Family Obligations
- A minimum of 18 service hours to the school or parish every year
- Support of the walkathon in the fall
- A donation to the school auction with a value of at least $100
- A signed pledge form for the school’s Annual Fund (tax deductible donation)