A culture of theatre
Drama is a vital part of our arts curriculum at Assumption-St. Bridget School, and offers a comprehensive curriculum to all students from Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade.
The ASB Drama program:
- Enables students to discover their creative abilities.
- Inspires students to strive for excellence.
- Exposes students to a variety of artistic mediums that challenge them to discover new ideas and perspectives.
- Enhances other areas of learning.
- Enriches creativity and artistic collaboration.
Our goal is to give students a positive drama experience while building self confidence and craftsmanship for life-long learning.
For an overview of our program curriculum, please click on the following links:
Assumption-St.Bridget School offers Middle School students the opportunity to participate in two fully staged productions each school year. Our Fall 2017 production this year is Sheila Ashby’s Anne of Green Gables. Anne of Green Gables will play at North Seattle Community College’s Stage I Theatre November 16th through November 19th, 2017. For audition information, please visit Actor Resources in the Drama Pages.
Be sure to visit our Drama Room in the PAC (the former FAFC)! The new facility offers students learning stations for creative play, space for rehearsal and small performances, and new and expanded instructional space for intermediate and middle school drama activities.