Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $7,370 for parishioners, and $10,800 per student for non-parishioners.
ASB is accredited through the Western Catholic Educational Association and approved by Washington State Board of Education.
- National Catholic Education Association
- Washington Federation of Independent Schools
- Association for Middle Level Education
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National Council for the Social Studies
The rigorous academic program at ASB ensures that students obtain critical skills and knowledge required for success in high school, college and beyond. Our curriculum is aligned with academic standards set by the State of Washington and the Archdiocese of Seattle, and follows the Common Core Standards. Our core curriculum includes: Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, Religion, Physical Education, Spanish (grades 5-8), and Technology (grades 5-8), and is enriched by specialist-taught Arts classes in Music, Drama, and Art (all grades PreK-8), as well as service projects throughout all grades.
Technology is utilized and embraced as an essential tool in today’s classrooms, and is used to enhance teaching and learning. All classrooms at ASB are equipped with state-of-the-art ClearTouch smart boards, as well as a set of 30 ipads (grades PreK-2) or laptops (grades 3-8). Students learn everything from basic skills (keyboarding, functionality of the device, etc.) to coding, and they are taught how to use technology in ethical, safe, and meaningful ways.
- School-wide Learning Expectations
- An ASB student is a reflective person of faith.
- An ASB student is a respectful and contributing member of the local and global community.
- An ASB student is a competent and confident leader.
- An ASB student is a self-directed learner.
- An ASB Student is an effective communicator.